Wednesday, September 29, 2004

And now for something probably not as funny as I'd like to think I usually am

Obviously I need to recap the weekend...uh, for some reason. Since there are as yet no comments I'm guessing no one reads this, which would make sense since I haven't exactly broadcasted its existence. But I'll recap my weekend for me anyway.

Saturday: Museum of the American Indian downtown with two other people who showed, only one of which was in fact in a sociology class.
Sunday: Maryland Renaissance Festival with Jessica and Megan.
Monday: Driving randomly around with JoeCB.
Tuesday: Skipping classes half accidentally due to having spared no day for crashing, followed by Keane concert with Megan.
Wednesday aka Today: Megan made me wake up almost in the actual morning after having not gotten home until near on 3am, and wanted to go out to eat, but when we discovered that I didn't have any money, she decided to settle for me walking her to the bus stop.

All of this was fun, and most of it contains other random things that happened that I'm too lazy to retell at the moment, but suffice it to say that I haven't listened to an entire showing of Loveline in at least a week, and this makes me somewhat sad, because Adam Corolla is damn funny. I am really fucking tired, so I'm going to have to miss it tonight also. Now I'm going to need to email my Anthro professor and suck up about missing class tuesday (we had a test) and then fall into my bed and sleep till tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home